The required documents are:
- Delivery order
- Invoice (original)
- Certificate of origin (attested and original)
- Bill of lading
- Packing list
- Cash or cheque deposit of 5%
- Customs Exit/Entry Certificate
- Inspection report
- A deposit of 5% is collected in cash or by cheque on CIF value plus registration fees.
- The deposit period lasts for 6 months from date of issuing the bill.
- The deposit amount will be refunded upon presenting approved documents issued from any UAE Customs Terminal confirming the export of the goods.