Vision, Mission and Values
Enhancement of Customs Security and Facilitation of Trade
- To protect Sharjah against smuggling within the administrative borders of the Emirate.
- To protect and collect revenue on dutiable goods.
- To detect and deter narcotics trafficking and abuse of narcotic drugs.
- To protect intellectual property rights.
- To protect consumer interests.
- To protect and facilitate legitimate trade.
- To fulfill national obligation in applying the federal customs regulations of the United Arab Emirates and the GCC states.
- Professionalism and Respect.
- Lawfulness and Justice.
- Accountability and Integrity.
- Foresight and Innovation.