The required documents are:
- Delivery order (from the shipping agent)
- Certificate of origin (for non GCC countries)
- Packing list
- Cash or Cheque deposit of 5%
- Customs Exit/Entry Certificate
- A deposit amount (valid for one month from the date of issue of the bill) shall be collected.
- Containers shall be sealed before leaving Customs.
- Certificates of entry and exit arranged and shall be checked, signed and stamped by customs officer.
- Temporary deposit may be refunded upon presenting the original documents approved by the entry Customs centre.
- Certain groups of goods have to be escorted by customs officers to their destination.